We’re thrilled to introduce Campbell Ferrier as our new Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)!
Campbell is an accomplished executive with a remarkable career that spans both industry giants and pioneering startups – with a reputation that truly precedes him!
Campbell brings invaluable expertise to our team. Here are some of his career highlights:
His impressive career includes successful turnarounds of low performing regions at New Relic and CloudBees, earning him the prestigious ‘Channel Partner Manager of the Year’ award in 2022. His ability to manage value-added distribution ecosystems across 19 countries for Aerohive Networks and spearhead Crisp Thinking’s global positioning as a leading child protection solution provider underscores his knack for building strong international partnerships.
Taking the Helm as CRO at BlackDice
In his role as Chief Revenue Officer at BlackDice, Campbell will lead the ‘Revenue Group’, focusing on the following key areas:
- Sales Operations: Streamlining and enhancing our sales processes.
- Revenue Forecasting: Providing insights into future revenue trends.
- Partner Development: Cultivating and strengthening vital partnerships.
- Channel Distribution: Optimising our distribution channels.
- Customer Success: Ensuring our clients’ satisfaction and success.
- Customer Insights: Gaining a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Pricing Strategy: Developing innovative and competitive pricing models.
- Customer Relationship Management: Building strong, lasting client relationships.
Future Market Expansion
“Campbell Ferrier’s appointment as Chief Revenue Officer comes at an exciting time for BlackDice”, says Paul Hague, BlackDice CEO and Founder. “As we continue to expand our footprint in Europe and North America, his expertise will be instrumental in driving innovation, robustness, and profitability in our revenue initiatives.”
“We are confident that under Campbell’s leadership, BlackDice will accelerate its growth and solidify its position as a trusted leader in the cybersecurity sector,” added Paul Jenkins, CISO and Co-Founder, BlackDice.
Campbell is excited for his new role, stating, “I am thrilled to join the talented team at BlackDice and contribute to the company’s growth journey. BlackDice’s commitment to excellence in cybersecurity aligns perfectly with my passion for building strong partnerships and driving revenue growth.”
Please join us in welcoming Campbell Ferrier to the BlackDice family. We look forward to the exciting journey ahead!
Stay tuned for more people updates from BlackDice as we continue to grow our team in the UK and Spain…